Hey guys! Check out my new fanfic!
Can someone explain this panel to me? What do those marks on the window mean?
I started writing again.
Title: Can’t Kill My Spirit
Rating: M for some explicit language and a bit of violence in later chapters
Characters: OC, Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Damian Wayne, etc.
Description: After her brother was accidentally killed in a supposedly simple shooting in front of a shopping mall, Myriam Farawi searches out her brother’s killers for vengeance. She soon realizes that the shooting was just a small play in a bigger game. A war was coming to Gotham and she needed to help stop it.
Read the first chapter here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10556689/1/Can-t-Kill-My-Spirit
I haven’t had much time to write, or post on my tumblr, in a very long time. I’m in school in the summer for a full term since I have co-op in the fall. Five courses— no electives— while my friends are free is tough. Some updates:
1) I’ve got an awesome job lined up in the Fall at the consulting division of a Big 4 Accounting firm (for non-Accounting work though).
2) I’ve been in bed sick for the past week.
3) While sick I only had the energy to do two things: finally watch Breaking Bad and write a story that’s been on my mind for a while.
4) Breaking Bad is frigging amazing.
5) Here’s the story. Let me know what you think. It’s Batfam-related and with an OC. I’m Arab and thought I’d have an OC that was Arab too because DC has zero non-villainous Arab characters.